1. SUBSTRATE PREPARATION
The substrate preparation is aimed at building a healthy, stable and free of materials application surface. This prevents bonding such as dust, loose objects, grease, laitance etc., and consists of the following steps:
– Rubthe surface witha mosaic machineto removeloosematerial andunclog poresof the substrate.
– Clean thesurfacewith a high-suction vacuum cleaner to removedebris, dust.
2. TOPICALLY REPAIR THE EXISTING FLOOR
– Holes, blemishes and cracks should be repaired prior to the application of any material.
– Cuts – Cracks: Existing holes should be repaired with coat of construction resin, in order to achieve optimal adhesion between the old and the new (repaired) concrete and filling with synthetic repair mortar.
– Building resin DOMORESIN SP for improving the adhesive capacity of the cement on existing concrete.
– Building mortar DOMOREPAIR R4 for filling cracks drilled on the existing floor.
3. APPLICATION OF EPOXY COATING
– Application of two – componentdispersionepoxy coating The applicationis made intwolayers.The secondlayer is appliedcrosswiseafter the first onehas been dried(8-12 hours). SERITALisvapor permeableand for thisreasonmaybe applied towet substrate.
– The preparationof the mixtureis done withlow speedagitatorand its implementationis done bybrush, rollerorair gun(airless).
CONSUMPTION: For smooth substrate, 150- 200 gr / m² per coat to dry layer thickness 150 mm.
1. As a topcoat, a transparent aliphatic polyurethane, SERITAL PT, is proposed to strengthen resistance to abrasion, and add a shiny aesthetic effect.
2. For floors that are exposed to sunlight, the application of SERITAL PT is required as a protective coating.
3. SERITAL PT with addition of special pellets can be used as slip-resistant layer.
Watch product’s application video: