- Acceptance of terms: The visitor / user of the pages and services of DOMISSIMA SA website must carefully read the present and in the event of disagreement with the written rules TO DO NOT MAKE USE OF IT. Otherwise, it is presumed that they accept the terms of the present and consent. The legal information and terms of this document are governing all pages of DOMISSIMA SA website, unless explicitly stated otherwise on any particular page.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering DOMISSIMA SA website, the visitor / user of the pages and services accepts that its use is at their risk and that none of the parties involved in creating, producing or issuance of this website bears any responsibility whatsoever. Indicatively, but not limited to, it is stated that the above are not responsible for any direct, incidental, consequential or indirect damage or cost or expenses of any kind (including attorney’s fees, expert fees, or other expenses), which may rise directly or indirectly from accessing, using or browsing this website or from downloading any materials, text, data, images, video or audio files from this website, including and indicatively but not limited to, anything caused by any virus, program error (bug), human action or omission thereof, of any computer system, phone line, computer component (hardware), software or malfunctioning program or any other error, omission or delay in transmission caused by the computer or the network connection.
- Disclaimer of responsibility: DOMISSIMA SA, without guaranteeing and consequently being responsible, is making maximum effort to ensure that information and all content is governed by maximum accuracy, clarity, timeliness, completeness and availability. Under no circumstances, including negligence, DOMISSIMA SA holds any liability for any damage caused to the visitor / user as a result of the use of this website. Information, all content and services are provided “AS IS” without any warranty expressed or implied, which DOMISSIMA SA explicitly denies, including but not limited to, those of merchantability or suitability.
- Intellectual and industrial property: Contents of this website, including but not limited to, texts, names, trademarks, logos, graphics, illustrations, photographs, video or audio files and any kind of files is subject to copyright of DOMISSIMA SA and is governed by national and international copyright law, except those explicitly recognized as rights of others. Therefore, any reproduction, republication, copy, storage, sale, transmission, distribution, publication, execution, “loading” (download), translated or modified in any way, partially or in summary, without the clear prior consent of DOMISSIMA SA, unless otherwise defined herein. The visitor / user accepts that anything included in the pages of this website is a registered trademark or intellectual property product of DOMISSIMA SA or third party (used after authorization) and, therefore unauthorized use may result in penalty or fine.
- Content use: The visitor / user of this website must first comply with the provisions of Greek, European and International Law and the relevant legislation governing telecommunications, and must refrain from any illegal and improper use of content and services of this website. Any damage caused to this website or on the Internet, which is attributable to the misuse or abuse of the relevant services by the visitor / user belongs to the sphere of their exclusive responsibility.
- Illegal or improper conduct: The visitor / user of this website must not publish or transmit on this website any pornographic, obscene, profane, libelous, defamatory, threatening, unlawful or other material that could constitute or encourage conduct that could constitute criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or in some other way violate any provision of law. Although DOMISSIMA SA or any other party that may be involved in creating, producing or issuance of this website can monitor, inspect or review transmissions, or missions, DOMISSIMA SA and all parties involved in creating, production or issuance of this website disclaim any liability which may rise from the contents, including but not limited to, claims for defamation, libel, blasphemy, impersonation or copyright infringement.
- Hyperlinks: Although this website is probably related to other websites, it is not responsible for the content and services of other websites to which it provides links or banner, and does not guarantee their availability. DOMISSIMA SA disclaims any direct or indirect approval, approbation, relationship, sponsorship or cooperation with the associated internet sites, unless this is explicitly mentioned. By entering this website, the visitor / user accepts that DOMISSIMA SA is not responsible for any problems that may rise during the visit / use of websites to which this refers, which fall solely under the responsibility of the respective websites.
- Revision of the current: DOMISSIMA SA reserves the right to revise the present legal information at any time and for any reason without prior notice or obligation. The visitors / users shall each time check for any changes, and if they continue the use, it is presumed in any case that they accept the modified terms and conditions. Otherwise, they should refrain from the visit / use of this website.
- Applicable law: This Agreement is governed by the provisions of Greek Law, directives and regulations of European law and the relevant international provisions and construed in accordance with the rules of good faith, business ethics and the economic and social purpose of rights. If any provision is deemed contrary to law and therefore void or voidable, shall automatically lapse, without in any way affect the validity of other conditions. No modification of the terms hereof shall be taken into account and be a part of, if not expressed in writing and incorporated in it. Competent courts for any disputes arising from this contract are the Courts of Thessaloniki.
- Privacy: The management and protection of personal data of the visitor / user of this website is subject to the terms of this section and the relevant provisions of Greek law (Law 2472/1997 as supplemented by the decisions of the President of the Privacy Commission, SG NA. 207/1998 and 79/2000 and No. 8 of Law 2819/2000) and European law (Directives 95/46 / EC and 97/66 / EC). Any possible future changes will be subject to this section. If a visitor / user does not agree with the terms of protection of personal data provided in this section, he shall not use the services of this website. When in this website the visitor/user is required to submit personal information, the visitor / user explicitly consents to the use of personal data by DOMISSIMA SA in order to provide information to them, and use it for promotional and marketing purposes. This web site protects all personal data of the visitor / user and shall not disclose them to third parties (except as provided by law and to the competent authorities). This website maintains files with personal data sent by visitors / users exclusively for communication, statistics and improvement of services and can process the entire or part of these data for statistical purposes, market research or improvement of the existing services and promotional or marketing activities. The visitor / user may contact the relevant marketing department on the phone +30 23990 20320 in order to determine the existence of a personal record and to require the correction, change or deletion.
- Underage users: For users under 18, the prior consent of their parents / guardians is taken for granted, in any case that a statement of personal data takes place on DOMISSIMA SA website.
TERMS OF PRIVACY PROTECTION
WITH THE PURPOSE OF PROVIDING SERVICES TO USERS, DOMISSIMA SA HOLDS AND PROCESSES DATA OF THE USERS FOR PROMOTIONAL OR MARKETING PURPOSES. THE USER HAS THE RIGHT TO INFORMATION (ARTICLE 11N.2472 / 97 “PROTECTION OF INDIVIDUALS FROM PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA”) AND THE RIGHT TO THE DELETION OF DATA OR THEIR UPDATE.
I EXPRESSLY PERMITT DOMISSIMA SA AND ACCEPT THE USE OF MY DATA FROM DOMISSIMA SA FOR ADVERTISING AND PROMOTIONAL PURPOSES AND TO SEND ADVERTISING OR OTHER MATERIALS IN MY STATED ADDRESS.